SC Cleared Site Manager
3 Month Contract
GBP250 - GBP300 p/day
I am recruiting for a Security Cleared Site Manager to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis to work on a project in the defence sector.
To be a successful Security Cleared Site Manager you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Large scale building project experience
- Experience working for a main contractor and managing subcontractors
- Recognised safety qualification such as SMSTS or IOSH
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Hold valid UK security clearance or have BPSS and the ability to obtain full clearance
As a Security Cleared Site Manager you will:
- Ensure work on site is carried out to the relevant safety and quality standards and expectations
- Carry out morning briefings
- Ensure all correct permits are in place for the required works
- Oversee works of subcontractors and appraise their Risk Assessments and Method Statements
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.