Company Accountant - Immediately Available
An opportunity is now available based locally within Kidderminster for an immediately available well rounded and experienced Bookkeeper/Company Accountant. This is a great chance to join a stable and well respected business within the service sector that operates nationwide.
This Company Accountant/ Bookkeeper position is a full time positon however there is the potential for flexible working. You will be the sole member of the team within finance and with that will need to be confident and comfortable working in an environment with little to no supervision. The successful candidate needs to be capable of taking the accounts up to trial balance and has a strong hold of transactional finance across purchase ledger and sales ledger. There will also be the need to produce payroll, billings, month end reporting and year end stats.
Ideally you will:
• Have previously worked within a similar position as the sole Bookkeeper/Company Accountant for an SME business
• Be immediately available and ready to start this position ideally ASAP
• Be AAT qualified and either part qualified through ACCA/CIMA or QBE
• Have intermediate to advanced level IT skills, with experience on Sage being essential
In return you will:
• Have the opportunity to join a well-respected family business that can offer you stability and long term job security
• Be the main point of contact for all things finance
• Work with an employer that recognises and looks to reward hardworking individuals
• Work with a close knit motivated and likeminded team in a positive business environment
This Bookkeeper / Company Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established firm that are looking to bring in a well-established Accountant to do the day to day running's of the business. If you are immediately available, live locally and are looking for a business where you can bring your experience to the table in a flexible and positive working environment, apply, as this role won't be around for long.