Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
Our client is growing global team, you will be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, with more than employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies - who are all relying on our client to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
The Executive acts as key support person to the sales teams. They assist members of the sales teams with raising client quotations with the support of other departments and are responsible for the initial stage of order processing. These staff members contribute to operational sales effectiveness by establishing relationships with clients, vendors and other departments co-ordinating every day interactions, queries and general information sharing with them
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the accurate processing of quotes and sales orders for clients, either from direct requests or on behalf of the Sales team, adhering to the set KPI's .
- Quotation requests will often require prompt communication and input from a number of departments and external parties
- On receipt of the clients purchase order the executive will check the quotes and supporting documentation to ensure the accuracy of the order against the quote and that the correct terms and conditions have been applied.
- Act as a key point of contact for our clients to help with quote and order related queries
- Act as a team player by offering support to colleagues when required
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of producing quotes and purchase orders within a fast-paced environment ideally within a professional services, must have a high attention to detail, be numerate and have the ability to work accurately whilst meeting tight deadlines, including working to ensure targets are met at month end, quarter end, year-end etc.
Experience of working with complex pricing and experience of using SAP or a similar relational database would be an advantage.
In return the Assistants will receive a basic salary of GBP23,000 plus 20% bonus, car parking and excellent training and development opportunities within the organisation.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.