We are currently recruiting for a Weekend Receptionist at our Volkswagen dealership in Stratford upon Avon.
The working hours are:
Saturday: 8:00 - 17:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
The successful candidate will be a friendly, articulate and well-presented individual. They will be the first point of contact for many of our customers and as such it is imperative to be polite, approachable and most importantly self-motivated.
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Meeting and greeting visitors to the dealership.
• Answering and directing incoming telephone calls.
• Introducing customers to the relevant members of staff.
• Keeping the visitor waiting area tidy.
• Ad-hoc dealership support.
• Hosting at vehicle launch or sale events.
It is anticipated that there may also be a small number of administrative duties involved such as logging calls, distributing post and sending e-mails etc.
What we are looking for:
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• Excellent communication skills.
Remuneration & benefits:
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.