DERIVATIVES SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Alternative legal services provider to the financial services sector
- Legal and regulatory consultancy with approximately 120 members of staff
- Recently opened Newcastle offices as extension of the hugely successful London offering
- The teams are lead by Directors with extensive legal and industry expertise from within the financial services industry
- The firm is taking over all bi-lateral loans negotiations on behalf of a Tier 1 Bank
- A new team is being set to accommodate this client win, and a Team Leader is required to head the team
- You will play an integral part in ensuring clients are able to manage their business critical contracts effectively, assisting in driving both their commercial objectives and legal and regulatory compliance
- You will be responsible for negotiating and reviewing contractual documentation relating to bi-lateral loan facilities, including internal and external stakeholders involved in transactions
- You will also be leading and facilitating the documentation and negotiation process from start to finish within the team
- In addition to leading the team, you will be responsible for acting as an intermediary between the client and the firm
- The successful candidate will be a Qualified Solicitor with Capital Markets or specifically Derivatives experience
- Relevant loads (bi-lateral) experience is important
- Candidates will ideally be looking for a permanent role, although candidates considering temporary to permanent work will also be considered and are welcome to apply
- A market leading salary is on offer as well as a range of additional benefits
- This is a rare chance to work within an informal legal environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.