Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Legal 500 listed firm
- Full service commercial firm
- Highly regarded residential conveyancing department
- A licensed conveyancer, residential property solicitor or legal executive is required to join this well regarded practice
- You will handle (or assist) on a full caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters including sales, purchases, remortgages, leasehold, freehold, buy-to-let, new build and help-to-buy
- The successful candidate must have previous experience as a licensed conveyancer, residential property solicitor or legal executive within a residential conveyancing deparments
- You must have handled your own caseload of matters from inception through to completion, or assisted on such files
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.