IT Support Analyst
Reporting to the IT Technical Support Manager you will provide expert and timely first line technical support and training to all users of company IT equipment.
This will involve:
- Providing appropriate technical support for all IT users and where necessary carrying out training for company employees on equipment, software or systems.
- Installing equipment at various company sites.
- Raising orders for new IT equipment
- Record and maintain an accurate asset inventory.
- Assisting the SystemAdministratorin the maintenance and development of the corporate network infrastructure and associated systems.
- Liaising with the System Administrator to resolve queries
- Logging all calls to maintain an accurate database tacking all enquires made to the helpdesk.
You will have practical experience of Windows XP & Windows 7 Operating Systems and Microsoft Office; you will also be a team player with excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate complex information in an understandable way with a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate should hold a full driving licence and be willing to travel as required.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply promptly as we review all applications & CVs received on a daily basis. The majority of our adverts close 2 weeks after posting, however where we receive a large number of suitable applications we may close the advert early.