Junior digital designer
Junior digital designer
Leading Staffordshire-based PR and content agency, Edson Evers is looking to recruit a lively and enthusiastic junior digital designer to join its studio team.
If your passion is to create engaging design and you want to develop content that really stands out from the crowd, we’d love to hear from you. Come and be part of our story and forward your CV to Grace Mcgarry at email@example.com
You will be working with our studio manager, creating a broad range of digital marketing assets, including banners, emailers and display adverts, as well as layout and coding of website projects on both a creative and technical level.
The role will also include supporting our studio manager with some aspects of graphic design and artwork production
- Determining the content and functionality that the site or application must support
- Writing code, either from scratch or by adapting existing software
- Understanding and observing all deadlines and production schedules and strive to work within the timescales given
- Ensure output is quality checked, and meets the expectations of the client set out in the brief
- Work, when required, on projects from start to completion without supervision
- Innovate and test creative formats and technology
A full job specification can be provided on request.
- Educated to degree level or with an equivalent qualification in a digital-design related subject
- One year-18 months’ experience minimum, gained in a client or customer-facing role in an advertising or graphic design-related environment
- High level of computer literacy, including knowledge of HTML5 and CSS plus back-end programming languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, JavaCript
- An understanding of server-side languages
- A working knowledge of standard Mac design software; Quark, Photoshop and Illustrator as a minimum requirement
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
What we’re offering:
This role is a permanent basis and in return the company is offering a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday, free parking, pension scheme, DISS, Perkbox membership plus a raft of ‘soft’ benefits.
For more information about Edson Evers please visit www.edsonevers.com
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please