Electrical Service Engineer
Role: Electrical Service Engineer
Salary: GBP25k - GBP35k
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading system integration companies and they are currently looking for talented engineers to join their growing service department. They are open to taking on engineers from a graduate level right up to seasoned engineers looking for the next step in their career.
As experts in industrial, controls, instrumentation and automation they're looking for someone from an electrical background who is willing and capable of working to the high standards that they adhere to.
The Electrical Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design, testing, installation and commissioning of small project works.
- Routine Maintenance tasks e.g. Site Surveys, Technical Audits, System Health Checks, Spares Management, Obsolescence Reporting, Disaster Recovery Work (Backup & Restore), System Upgrades and Patching.
- Helping customers to fault-find and rectify problems via telephone, web, email etc. and where required, to respond to the customer's site to carry out emergency repairs. This will include 'out-of-hours' work (rota-based).
- Completion of Service Reports and another project documentation when required.
The Electrical Service Engineer role will have:
- A good electrical engineering background
- Current driving licence
- Good Communicator and well organised
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Willingness to attend at customer sites both individually (especially) and as part of a team (on occasions)
- Willingness to undertake out of hours work on a rota basis
If you are interested in the Electrical Service Engineer role and you have the required qualifications, skill set and experience then please apply with an up to date CV along with your salary expectations and availability to Devan Banton at Premier Engineering.