A growing firm of Chartered Accountants are recruiting for two hardworking and ambitious Bookkeepers to join its busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper who is AAT qualified, enjoys a busy, varied role and wants to work for a highly reputable company.
To apply for this job you must drive and have your own car.
As Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
- Sales invoice processing
- Purchase invoice processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Fixed asset registers and depreciation journal
- Maintain sales ledger
- Maintain purchase ledger
- Key balance sheet reconciliations, including PAYE and wages
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assisting clients and colleagues with Xero and Sage queries.
To apply for the role you must have
- Strong IT skills, ideally have used Sage and a cloud based accounting package
- Have worked as a Bookkeeper within Practice recently
- Be AAT qualified
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
- Full UK driving licence with own car