Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Role: Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Contract)
Salary: GBP35p/h-45p/h (Circa)
A leading advanced automation company based in Staffordshire are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer. They specialise in Automation, Control and IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Energy & Infrastructure and Transmission & Distribution markets. The Company is renowned for its innovation, technical excellence, and project delivery, quality and safety.
The role is to design hardware systems mainly using proprietary hardware components for control panels and primarily focused on PLC's, MCCs, Drives & Controls, and Switchgear. Preparing, reviewing and checking necessary calculations and design. The work may involve limited travel with the possibility of some periods away at customer sites carrying out surveys and designing solutions
Requirements for the position of Senior Electrical Design Engineer:
- Knowledge of designing electrical panels containing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's), LV modular distribution systems incorporating MCCbs, Transformers or Switchboards
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
- Must be able to achieve security clearance to at least SC level, and possibly DV
- Have excellent communication skills as client contact is required as is integration with and mentoring of other team members
- Ability to mentor and develop engineers and technicians
- Thorough understanding of, or working towards, BS7671 IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
If you are interested in this opportunity of Senior Electrical Design Engineer and have the qualities and experience for the role, then please call Devan Banton Premier Engineering or apply now with your updated CV.