Job Title: Project Manager - Networks and Communications
Suitable For: Agile Project Manager, Networks PM, Technical Project Manager
Salary: upto GBP55,000 dependant on experience.
Location: Field Based, Northants, MK
Work Pattern: 37.5 Fulltime Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Perm
Industry: Project Management as a Service
24 Days Holiday + BH + Company Event Day, Company Pension, Option to Buy Adiitional Holdiay UP to 4 days under points reward system (service specific), SOdexo Scheme.
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Project Manager - The Role
To work as a Project Manager to provide project management to external IT customers. The candidate should have experience of undertaking enterprise projects including multiple technology streams, transition streams and providing direction to a number of technical and project personnel.
A proven track record, of delivering complex technical projects, with a number of years Project Management experience. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong background in IT related delivery.
To ensure that any assigned contracted projects are undertaken in a professionally implemented manner in line with specific quality standards and processes as laid down by the Project Department. To ensure the project as a minimum meets stated requirements and is profitable to the business and/or is delivered within the agreed financial constraints.
All activities completed must fall within the approved core solutions products and services which have been defined by the company or, if not, introduced via approved procedures.
The key responsibilities of the job will include:
- All aspects of Project Management; accountability for programme and project delivery
- Definition, scoping and planning of multi-disciplinary programs and projects
- Programme and project structuring and portfolio management
- Building key relationships
- Feasibility studies and business case development
- Business Change Implementation
- Roll-out design and management
- Benefits tracking
- Programme and Project audits and assurance reviews
You will be responsible for ensuring that all Projects are managed to agreed standards and methodology, and deliver the expected benefits.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Project managing medium to large scale IT Change and Software Projects
- Proven management of Business Analysts, Senior Project Managers, Junior PM, Support staff, SMEs and TDA's;
- Sit on Steering Groups and/or liaise with the Project/Program Sponsor/Board;
- Keep aware of the external environment and facilitate public relations;
- Ensure satisfactory liaison with Stakeholders and customers at all required levels;
- Establish consistent management policies and guidelines;
- Plan and prioritise sub-projects to meet the overall project goals;
- Oversee selection and appointment of services and resources to projects;
- Approve the major commitments on behalf of the performing organisation, including clients, partners and vendors (multi-sourcing);
- Where necessary - resolve resource conflicts
- Facilitate regular reporting, reviews and audits;
- Ensure efficient closure and archiving of project or program records.
- Building and managing stakeholder maps;
- Undertaking Supplier selection, management and point of escalation;
- Initiating and maintaining project plans and documentation;
- Managing and motivating project teams;
- Supporting negotiations with external vendors
- financial management, with significant budgets;
- Initiating and maintaining Program plans and documentation.
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. / privacy-notice.