Customer Service Advisor
Our client, a leading Insurance broker, based in Evesham, is currently hiring for an Insurance Consultant to support customer enquiries and sales of a variety of insurance products and services.
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- Arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- Develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
- Ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- Follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
- Ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- Take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- Ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- Previous sales or customer service experience in a commercial or retail environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to learn quickly, organise yourself efficiently
- Ability to think imaginatively and work well under pressure at all times
- Financial Services/Banking experience, would be a distinct advantage
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm and Saturday 8.30am-12pm (rota 1 in 2 basis). Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered