Start date: September 2019
Role: Secondary Science teacher for an Outstanding school
Location: South Warwickshire
Are you a qualified Secondary Science specialist?
Secondary Science teacher to teach KS3 and KS4 in an 'Outstanding' school.
Empowering Learning welcome applications from NQTs and senior members of staff so we invite you to share your specialisms.
Information about the schools:
- Catering to pupils from Year 7 to 11;
- Easily accessible via public transport facilities;
- Ample parking at the schools;
- A warm, welcoming environment with a brilliant ethos;
- Pupils who are excited to learn;
- An excellent Science department with the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers;
- Brand new, state of the art facilities for pupils and staff;
- A supportive senior leadership team;
- Leading training and CPD opportunities.
- Be respectful to the school's values;
- Be able to withhold the school's 'Outstanding' rating;
- Have a proven track record of successful teaching in Key Stage 4;
- Put pupils at the forefront of education;
- Be dynamic;
- Be adaptable;
- Be able to work well in a team;
- Be willing to work hard to make improvements to the school overall;
- Have a desire to grow and build upon your expertise.
Empowering Learning can offer:
- A dedicated consultant to assist you during your clearance process;
- An education specialist to support you throughout your placement at the school;
- CPD training with Empowering Learning alongside school- based training;
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
The position will initially be for one term with an option for the right candidate to become permanent.
The position is due to start as soon as possible so we invite you to share your availability.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be put forward, please respond to this advert by submitting your CV or contact Amrita.
Call Amrita on:
Email Amrita at:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.