Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours
Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours, Midlands, GBPCompetitive
An award winning Business Travel Management agency specialising in the Film & Media industry is looking for an Out of Hours (OOH), GDS Trained Travel Consultant with excellent communication and customer service skills. This exciting company are growing their team and are looking for a Travel professional with a passion for travel, the ability to handle complex itineraries and go the extra mile when offering a bespoke service to clients.
The responsibilities of the OOH Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Booking all travel arrangements for a wide variety of travellers including VIP's
- Be aware of client's travel budgets and offering the best deals and routing possible
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Process amendments, cancellations and schedule changes in a timely but efficient manner
- Monitor and Manage GDS queues and provide support when required
The skills required for the OOH Business Travel Consultant role are as follows:
- Extensive Travel industry experience working in a busy office environment
- Strong knowledge of GDS systems such as Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus or Worldspan
- Able to work Out of Hours for the office location (shifts between 16:00 and 08:00)
- Team Player, Flexible, Adaptable and able to prioritise
- Takes ownership of duties and always goes the extra mile ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Strong Negotiator and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and use of the internet)
- Strong analytical skills, a creative flare and logical thinking to reach a solution
To apply for the OOH Business Travel Consultant role please click on the link below or contact Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Please visit our website where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Prospects4Corporate Travel Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy & we are committed to equal opportunities for all our candidates.