Health & Safety Advisor
Job Title: Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP35,000 p.a.
Shift: Mon - Friday
I'm currently recruiting for a Health & safety Advisor to work with a leading manufacturer of high quality fabricated quartz and granite worksurfaces across the UK. As the Health & Safety Advisor you will be responsible for leading the Health and safety function on site ensuring the up keep on OHAS 18001 & ISO14001.
- Undertaking risk assessment's (including COSHH)
- Reviewing and implementing Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Managing the day to day Health & Safety on an operational basis
- Interacting and managing the workforce to be proactive towards their own H&S
- Ability to identify risks and implement appropriate actions
The successful candidate for the Health & Safety Advisor's position will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years experience working as a Health & Safety Advisor (Essential)
- Certified NEBOSH & COSHH (Essential)
- Working knowledge of 14001&18001 (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.