Finance Manager / Business Partner
GBP45-50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Working exclusively with Seymour John, my client is a medium sized business about to embark on a performance improvement plan with the full backing and further investment from the owners to ensure a successful and sustainable future.
As a result we are looking for a Commercially-oriented, experienced Finance Manager who can managed a small team whilst juggling classic financial controlling, with commercial insight to optimise decision making and focus.
- Member of the business Management Team
- Own controls and processes - improve where needed.
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis
- KPI and business reporting, including presentations
- Scenario and business case modelling
- Sales, customer and product profitability reporting, pricing and marketing decision support
- Working capital optimisation - debtors, creditors, stock, including forex exposure considerations
- Performance management, i.e. minimise aging inventory, ensure robust spending controls, product and customer margin optimisation.
- Statutory accounts and handling audit
- Trade compliance - import/export/freight/duty
- Projects, e.g. support M&A activity or systems improvements - new Dynamics 365 system implementation project on the horizon.
- Manage a small finance team