Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm
Competitive Salary, Onsite Parking, Pension, Corporate Discounts & more!
Our client are a Creative Agency in Worcester and they are looking for an Event Producer with a creative flare, to join their growing and busy company.
The role of the Producer is to understand and direct the project right from the initial concept through to the final delivery on site. Focusing mainly on content and working with the allocated project leads in the overall delivery of the project.
The Producer should have an overall vision and view of the project, they see everything from an aerial view, identifying any gaps or recommendations for improvement and direct all project teams accordingly.
- Understanding and the ability to execute the creative vision for each project
- Brief and direct all production teams
- Work with internal Project Managers to schedule all production and planning meetings both internally and externally
- Pre-event meetings to discuss all elements of production with the team- make decisions together as a project team
- As a team commercial review of a project budget - assessing profitability / performance, look for areas of cost savings and efficiency
- Develop the project - operational, creative and strategic approach
- Content development - understand the client's business / wider messaging, make suggestions and recommendations for they can be brought to life through event / project execution.
- Agree layouts, technical, logistics and client understanding with the team
- Agenda setting and content agreement
- Full understanding of all elements of the project and how everything connects together - including production and logistics
- Agree production schedule - to produce tech run through and presenter rehearsal times
- Sign off all crew and master delivery schedules
- Manage content production including slide content, videos, provide direction on bringing content to life in line with event objectives.
- Approve production elements before anything is sent for client approval
- Produce technical running order / prep documents for showcaller and live delivery
- Prep music
On site: (Direction element)
- Good understanding of the whole project
- Ensure the build is on track and as per agreed deliverables
- Monitor and review of H&S during build
- Sign off on all technical production with Production Manager
- Work with production manager to ensure delivery on time, updates with Project Manager on the overall delivery of the project
- Review all delivery / schedules with key leads (project manager, production manager)
Main room: (Producer element)
- Agree all crew timings and scheduling inc breaks etc. with Project & Production Manager
- Manage rehearsals
- Work with the Project Manager in terms of layout / furniture / venue services (if applicable)
- Control the running of the main room and overall event (including rehearsals)
- Update Project Manager and/or client on timings - provide solutions and make final decisions regarding changes to accommodate timings / over running
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience in an event and/or communication in a similar position.
- They should have a good understanding of the various disciplines (event management, technical services, digital media, video, production, print), but specifically have strong experience with content development and management.