We are excited to be recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to join our Cordant People team in Evesham. You are responsible for generating new business by identifying prospective opportunities to increase sales activity. You are targeted on revenue generation and
are expected to exceed these targets through effective management and development with your clients and accounts.
Through effective management and business development, you will generate new business by identifying prospective opportunities to increase sales activity and achieve expected productivity levels and targeted revenue generation.
It is essential that you provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders working professionally and with integrity at all times.
- Produce vacancy profiles and adverts to achieve the highest response rate in a timely manner.
- Adequately source and select applicants, match to roles available and potential future talent pipeline whilst considering the needs of all stakeholders and company cultures.
- Represent the Company at interviews, and briefings ensuring you work professionally and capture all relevant information via several questioning and communication techniques.
- Production, implementation and execution of operational and sales plans which align to business plans.
- Understand market share, competitors, opportunities, pipeline contingency, pricing, future actions and control mechanisms to ensure you are achieving budget expectations.
- Continual increase of productivity and sales activity to achieve year on year growth of sales revenue, margins and profit ensuring an exceptional fulfilment rate for client service levels working as a 360 degree sales professional.
- Regular weekly client visits, identifying gaps between expectations and delivery. Continually developing these relationships with a focus on decision makers and influencers.
- Create suitable innovative strategies to support how business development opportunities can be realised, including opportunities within new sectors inclusive of all Cordant Recruitment Divisions.
- Analyse and evaluate account activities, costs, margins, operations, budgets and forecast data to understand, manage, track and deliver progress towards both monthly and annual budgeted requirements and targets along with service reviews and analysis to respective client KPI's and satisfaction.
- Produce, maintain and execute operational plans, meeting notes and paper trails to ensure
performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional.
- Commercial and analytical awareness.
- Identification and development of both short and long term solutions.
- Decision maker, understanding factors quickly and accurately, whilst remaining focused on
the commercial priorities and applying independent judgement where necessary.
- Strong and diverse communication and interpersonal skills building business relationships and stakeholder engagement at all levels across a broad range of cultures projecting a positive demeanor at all times.
- Inspirational, motivational, resilient and proactive.
- Develops trust and long term relationships.
If you are looking for a challenge this is for you!!! Sales experience not essential however motivation and drive is a must. This is a target driven environment and multitasking is crucial.
Full UK Driving License desirable as regular travel will be necessary.
If you are a determined and a relentless individual who loves building and maintaining relationships please apply
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer