Customer Design Consultant
Customer Design Consultant - Jewson Builders' Merchants - Evesham, Worcestershire
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' 2
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into? Well look no further!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about innovative kitchen and bathroom design to join our team at Jewson Evesham as a dedicated Customer Design Consultant. In this exciting role, you'll be the face of our Kitchens and Bathrooms showroom, answering incoming customer calls and e-mails. You'll also have regular contact with suppliers, as well as assisting customers that visit our showroom.
You'll provide a consultative sales approach with customers from both trade and retail backgrounds, finding the best solution to fit their needs. You'll then provides quotes and design kitchens and bathrooms from detailed plans. We'll give you the freedom to collect feedback and drive up our social media presence to increase awareness of our showroom offer.
So if you???
- Have fantastic Customer Service skills and know what a great experience looks, sounds and feels like.
- Can build customers' confidence by advising them and guiding their decisions, whilst providing the best possible solution to fit their needs.
- Enjoy working towards targets and working with customers from conception to completion.
- Are well presented, articulate and confident, with the ability to communicate with customers and stakeholders from all levels.
- Ideally, have previous experience of using CAD software.
...we may just be the right fit for each other! First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Genuine career progression opportunities with Saint Gobain's 32+ brands.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.