Store Manager / Branch Manager - Living Room & Bedroom Furniture Retai
STORE MANAGER / BRANCH MANAGER / SALES MANAGER - FURNITURE RETAILER
BASED IN RUGBY
Basic + Uncapped Commission + Bonus Scheme. Basic between 24k and 30k with OTE GBP40k + (uncapped)
An established and expanding furniture retailer, looking to recruit an adaptable Store Manager that is comfortable working within a challenging and multi task environment.
- Maximising sales, driving improved standards and profitability throughout the business and effectively leading the store team to ensure the delivery of the companies brand values to every customer.
- They are looking to attract ambitious, tenacious and passionate retail sales professionals who will take full responsibility for the results in their store.
- You will have direct furniture sales experience which could include living room, bedroom, kitchens, carpets, flooring, windows or doors etc...
- You will be passionate about driving sales and delivering the best possible customer service.
- You will love coaching and developing your team to deliver the best results.
- You will be process driven and compliant and be able to instil retail disciplines.
- You will pride yourself on merchandising standards and the presentation of your store.
- Resilient, passionate, enthusiastic and commercial, with a "will to win" attitude, are just some of the ideal manager traits.
Some of your Key Responsibilities:
- Commercial - To achieve sales budgets and forecasts.
- People Management - Recruit, train, manage & develop store team. Promote a challenging & professional environment.
- Financial Management - To achieve profit budgets relating to the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Standards - Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times. Instil excellence in customer service.
- Communication - To act as the key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Head Office.