Could you make a difference as a Trustee at Compton Care?
Are you an experienced member of a Committee or Board with knowledge of governance and strategic planning? Can you contribute actively to the continued journey of transformation for Compton Care?
If your answer to these questions is yes then Compton Care is looking for someone like you to join our Board of Trustees playing a vital role in the governance and strategic leadership of Compton Care as it delivers its new three year strategy working to re-define palliative care excellence.
Applicants with experience and skills in Legal, Nursing and Human Resources are particularly welcome.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• A strong personal commitment to the success of Compton Care
• A proven ability to work effectively as part of a team that makes collective strategic decisions and to accept collectively responsibility for decision making
• A positive and enthusiastic individual with the ability to think creatively
• A confident individual with effective communication and influencing skills
• An ability to act as an organisation champion and represent Compton Care at external events
To view the Job Information pack for this role please visit our website: Click Apply
To apply for this exciting role please send an expression of interest letter and your current CV highlighting how you meet the criteria as outlined in the Person Specification plus details of two referees to email@example.com
Closing date Sunday 14 July 2019 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 31st July 2019 with the opportunity to meet the CEO and have a tour of Compton Hall.
For informal discussions with either the Chair of Trustees or Chief Executive Officer regarding the role please contact Gaynor Brooke on 01902 774573 or firstname.lastname@example.org