Payroll Administrator - Stratford-upon-Avon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll specialist to join our successful payroll team at our Head Office in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Ideally you will have previous payroll experience and be competent using Excel and Word. You will need excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to cope with the demand that comes with this busy role.
The responsibilities include:
- The processing of the group's monthly salaries including statutory deductions and manual calculations
- The administration of starters and leavers
- Dealing with HMRC, P11d and staff benefits queries.
- Supporting staff with general payroll queries via telephone and email.
Applicants must possess:
- Previous payroll specific experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment and on their own initiative
- Good communication skills - both verbal & written
The working hours for this role are:
Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Remuneration & Benefits:
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
On-site parking is provided.
If you feel confident in your administration skills and would like to be considered for this opportunity then please don't hesitate to send a copy of your CV to us by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.