Client Support Advisor, Homebased (anywhere in the UK)
Location: Homebased, anywhere in the UK
About the Team
The Optimum Contact team develop market leading tech platforms for healthcare and commercial markets and work with leading healthcare clients to drive customer engagement in real-time.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be responsible for a portfolio of healthcare clients across the UK. Managing the day-to-day contact, dealing with queries, reporting and facilitating change. Whether you are building long-term relationships, resolving issues or providing client training, you will be acting as a brand champion and supporting customers by going the extra mile to ensure problems and queries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently
- Answer and deal with all incoming calls/emails relating to your clients and handling other calls if needed at peak times
- Advising clients on how to use the IQVIA Connection Solution
- Creating surveys and reports
- Updating the Client Record Management system weekly
- Monitoring incoming mail, dealing with emails and distributing as necessary.
- General office duties
- Liaising internally with other client engagement and development staff regarding your clients
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
We are seeking a Customer Support Executive / Customer Service Advisor / Customer Assistant / Account Exec or similar who has:
- Excellent communication skills (particularly your telephone manner)
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Confidence in using technology
- The ability to build up relationships and build rapport over the phone
This role would suit a friendly Customer Service Advisor looking to build a long-term career within a fast paced, fun working environment. Expect a progressive environment where your input won't go unnoticed and will play a direct part in contributing towards the company's overall success.