Job Title: Process Engineer
Shift: Mon - Friday
I' m currently recruiting for a Process Engineer for a global leading manufacturer of high technology heating products. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering support across the site. With new products being manufactured every year the engineering resource needs to deliver inventive solutions and projects to ensure that our strategic business deliverables are exceeded.
- Deliver annual benefit to the site operational performance in-line with the strategic objectives
Manage and deliver on key process engineering projects
- Provide daily operational support and resolve manufacturing issues
- Responsible for increasing manufacturing productivity by an agreed % per annum and develop countermeasures that will be in line with the businesss strategic ambitions
- Collaborate with supplier representatives to ensure the newest technology and consumables are being used to drive process and quality efficiency
- Build a culture of continuous improvement on the shop floor, by working with and developing the skills of equipment setters and operators
- Responsible for NPI, the procurement of production equipment, ancillaries, managing first off production trials with the operations and quality teams
- Responsible for supporting production teams on daily issues ensuring that the site and processes remain operational
The successful candidate for the Process Engineers position will have the following experience:
- Degree qualified within a engineering discipline
- 3-5 year's experience working as a Process Engineering (Essential)
- Experience in implementing continuous improvement methodologies (Essential)
- Strong exposure to NPI projects (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move. We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day, we are SourceCo.