Junior .NET Software Developer
Our reputable client based in Cannock, Staffordshire are seeking a Junior .NET Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.What's in it for you?
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits package including access to retail discounts, offers on mobile phones and tariffs, investment solutions, health and wellbeing factsheets and confidential support via the Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Cost of living rise
- Free eye tests
- Group life assurance
- Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices
- First-class training and mentoring
- Working for a market-leading software house
- Excellent career progression.
The Junior .NET C# Software Developer will:
- Assist the CTO and senior developers in developing components for our next-generation Salon and Spa management software
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and APIs to integrate our platform with other systems and tools
- Follow software development best practices and initiatives to improve quality in a fast-moving environment
- Assist our technical support team to help improve their skills
You will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or solid, proven .NET C# development experience
- 1+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET or Windows Forms, C#, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture, experience with Git source control
Have recently graduated from a Computer Science or related field, with a knowledge of .NET, C# and principles of object-oriented software development, and demonstrate an enthusiasm and passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, self-starter with strong self-management and time-management skills
- Desirable skills: VB.NET, Windows Forms.