Burton on Trent - GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 + Benefits
C++ Developer with software development experience in either Linux or Windows environments and an interest DirectX 9 and OpenGL sought by an international entertainment and virtual reality software development team.
They promote Agile development and you will an integral part of a cross-functional team working on the design, development and release of their core C++ applications and platforms. Experience of the full software development lifecycle is important and will enable you to further contribute to component design and architectural decisions which will heavily influence the strategical roadmap of their products.
The successful C++ Developer should have:
- Strong C++ skills
- Knowledge and previous experience of games development
- Experience working in Linux / UNIX and Windows environments - (one or more considered)
- Experience with DirectX 9 (beneficial)
- Knowledge of OpenGL (beneficial)
- Knowledge and exposure to Source Control and Distributed Source Control - Git, SVN, DVCS, Mercurial etc.
Based in the city centre, the company are easily commutable via public transport and road links.
APPLY TODAY for an informal discussion about the company and this C++ Developer role! Send your CV direct to alexp[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk or call
C++ Developer - Burton on Trent - GBP25,000 - GBP30,000