Creative Marketing Manager
- Contract Type
SF Group are currently looking for a Creative Marketing Manager for our client in Warwickshire.
This permanent position is in place to have overall responsibility for graphic design and branding implications for the business.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Manage all design activity and artwork
- Work on the look and feel of tender documents as required
- Develop and be the 'guardian' for our corporate and multiple trading brands.
- Design and produce any Company documentation/ material as requested
- Be innovate in their design work to producing branding and collateral that sets us apart from our competitors.
- Manage the Junior Graphic Designer to prioritise workload effectively
- Design and implement web content in line with Company branding and strategies
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials to suit each business sector
- Create and develop new and existing brands
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience in a similar position previously
- Able to effectively plan their own time and delegate effectively - including prioritisation and managing several workstreams at the same time.
- Be able to effectively delegate to, and manage the Junior Graphic Designer.
- Be self-assured and receptive to feedback
- Smartly presented and personable in nature
- Expert in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- High level of branding experience from brand creation to developing a brand
- Experience in large format graphics
- Ability to work at pace and deliver multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Good attention to detail
This position will pay an annual salary of between GBP35,000 and GBP40,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.