CER are working in partnership with a large college in North Warwickshire to help them recruit a skilled geography teacher for the new academic year. The succesful candidate will have experience of teaching Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 in a UK school.
The school receives consistently good Ofsted reports and prides itself on a state of the art 6th form centre. With over 1000 students on role, and part of a high acheiving multi-academy trust this is an excellent opportunity for any geography teachers looking for a new opportunity in August 2019.
This a full-time, permanent position with interviews taking place after the May half term.
To be considered for this role:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold QTS
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess 2 valid references
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to enable clearance for work.
If you're interested in applying please apply with your most up to date CV or give us a call on .