Birmingham, B26 3RZ
GBP12 per hour
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm (35 hours a week)
To distribute bills to customers and process payments as they are received. You will also be handling queries/complaints submitted by customers relating to their billing invoices and accounts by identifying the problem, locating solutions and gathering additional information to inform decisions and resolve the issue. Report escalated problems to senior leadership for further review and investigation.
Day to day responsibilities
- Complete daily Consumer Audits to agreed processes, legal and SOX requirements, ensuring that documentation is completed and filed as required.
- To audit and approve E-Bill files in line with agreed process.
- Work with the Manager to ensure that all identified issues are raised to the relevant people, departments or 3rd parties and that resolution is achieved as quickly as possible.
- Action all Billing Admin work streams within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure all Billing complaints or queries are resolved or responded to within agreed SLAs and in line with OFCOM guidelines.
- Assist the Billing Team Manager to ensure that any extra audit activity or UAT testing required as part of Price Changes or billing projects are actioned within agreed procedures and timelines.
- Process all Payment files to agreed SLA's
- Escalating possible root causes, trends and issues of error to Team Manager
- Ensuring that activity statistical data is correctly entered into reporting mechanisms when required.
- Continually look at ways of improving processes to reduce waste and improve productivity in line with Lean methodology.
- Demonstrable experience of using customer management systems
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills/ team player
- Numerate approach and attention to detail
- Must be able to use Excel (advanced level desirable), Word and MS Outlook
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Customer Orientated
Training will be given to you to get you trained up on in house systems and processes
Face to face interview