Senior Site Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Senior Site Engineer.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated engineers.
We are looking for people who have a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market.
Experience of working on Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes between GBP5 and GBP20 million is an advantage.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
The project you will be working on is a 25 Storey new build hotel in Birmingham City Centre. You will need to have experience on similar projects.
Duration - 18 Months
As a senior site engineer you will:
- Successfully and safely execute parts or all of a project depending on size, requiring planning and programming capability.
- Coordinating Temporary works
- Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
- General management and co-ordination of digital engineering information
- Setting out engineering and building works on various sites within the company's operating area
- Land survey and mapping tasks including production of drawings
- Digital computation of construction quantities for tendering and measurement purposes
- Occasional site management support
- Ensures quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operates and promotes a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Some supervision on site
Already experienced as a senior site engineer? You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in the relevant industry subject and you will have a good knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations. You will be fully conversant with the use of robotic total station instruments and you will have some experience of AutoCAD. Experience and appropriate qualifications in temporary works is necessary.
Please apply below and get in touch with Heather Duncan in the Birmingham Branch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.