We are currently looking for a Utilities Coordinator to work on HS2 based in Birmingham.
The candidate must have experience working on Major Highways and Earthworks Projects.
- Services coordinator (IOSH/CITB or similar trained in avoiding underground services).
- In depth knowledge of Raising the Bar 9, HSG 47 & PAS 128.
- They will be the main point of contact for all STATS related works. * Contact STATS companies for drawings and to arrange watching briefs.
- Liaise with the BIM team to update STATS records.
Knowledge of GIS for mapping utilities Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Related HNC/Degree or equivalent.
For more information please call Lee Jones or Connor Taylor in the Birmingham office
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.