My client is recruiting for a Design Manager to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis to work on a Hospital project in Birmingham.
To be a successful Design Manager you will have:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Large scale building project background, preferably in the healthcare sector
* Knowledge of the construction design process
* The ability to manage a design team and check relevant documentation
* A HNC / HND of equivalent within a relevant subject
* Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills The Role As a Design Manager you will:
* Produce the project specific Design Management Plan (DMP) and BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
* Monitor / report on progress to ensure overall progress against programme is maintained
* Verify that all new design documentation is compliant, coordinated, affordable and buildable on a weekly basis in accordance with the DMP
* Ensure all primary, secondary and specialist subcontractor Design Risk Assessments are produced for review and approval
Please apply below and get in touch with Heather Duncan in the Birmingham office
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.