Design Manager - Hospital Project
6 Month Contract
GBP270 - GBP350 p/day
I am recruiting for a Design Manager to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis to work on a Hospital project in Birmingham.
To be a successful Design Manager you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Large scale building project background, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Knowledge of the construction design process
- The ability to manage a design team and check relevant documentation
- A HNC / HND of equivalent within a relevant subject
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills
As a Design Manager you will:
- Produce the project specific Design Management Plan (DMP) and BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Monitor / report on progress to ensure overall progress against programme is maintained
- Verify that all new design documentation is compliant, coordinated, affordable and buildable on a weekly basis in accordance with the DMP
- Ensure all primary, secondary and specialist subcontractor Design Risk Assessments are produced for review and approval
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.