Are you an experienced material purchasing and planning professional looking for your next opportunity?
Are you looking to work for a global known company with an outstanding reputation?
Then we'd love to hear from you!
The company is a hugely successful manufacturing business growing year on year. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Material buying and scheduling for the manufacturing sector
- Managing existing supplier relationships
- Selecting potential suppliers for the business
- Material planning
- Monitoring costs and quality on materials
- Updating and managing an ERP system
We would love to hear from you if you have had the following experience:
- Experience of using SAP would be ideal
- You will be able to read engineering drawings
- Supplier negotiations skills
- Ideally stores experience within the manufacturing/engineering industry
- Ideally you will have two year's experience within a procurement role (Buyer, Junior Buyer, Buying Assistant, Material Planner or Material Buyer)
- Salary GBP28000 - GBP30000 (Depending on experience)
- Health Cash Plan
- Full time, permanent position
- Life assurance scheme
- Free parking
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
If you're interested hearing more about the role then please apply online today!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.