Part Time Customer Telesales Administrator
2 days left
- Contract Type
Job role: Customer Telesales Administrator - Part Time
Salary: GBP20,000 -GBP21,000 Pro Rata
Benefits: Bonus scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 22 hours per week Mon- Fri
Do you have a background within both customer services and sales particularly in a business to business environment? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Are you focused on delivering first class customer service and account management? Are you able to think on your feet and work independently? Then this role maybe for you.
Office Angels are excited to be working with a well-established manufacturing company based in Birmingham. Looking for a part time Customer Telesales Administrator who has strong people skills to join the sales and administration team.
Key responsibilities of a Customer Telesales Administrator will include:
- Outbound calls to lapsed and new clients
- Researching and calling potential new business
- Providing quotations, sending out samples
- Account Management for live clients
- Processing orders
- Account Management and development of relationships with customers
- Answering customer queries via telephone or email
- Sales Administration support
Desired Skills & Experience of a Customer Telesales Administrator:
- Excellent telephone manner and experience making outbound calls
- Proven record of developing relationships with customers
- Attention to detail
- Team player
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, don't delay, apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy