Business Development Adviser
Business Development Adviser - Walsall - Full Time - Permanent
Our client are a well established company who are looking for a Business Development Adviser to expand their current team. Your role will be to pro-actively engage with local employers to identify their service requirements.
Previous experience selling a service is desirable but not essential. They are looking for someone with a solid Business Development/Sales background.
Your main duties will be:
- Business Development
- Achieve financial targets
- Generate quality leads through cold calling , face to face and networking
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be proactive and responsive, raising company profile and generating potential leads increasing business opportunities
- Liaise with our customers including local businesses and learners
- Ensure that all employer engagement activity is entered and monitored through the client management system
- Be responsive and proactive to the needs of the business and discuss new areas of opportunity
What are we looking for?
- GCSE C/4 or above Maths and English
- Business development/sales experience
- Good IT skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Car user
- Knowledge of training and staff development would be an advantage
If this role is of interest, or you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to contact Ross at Concept Resources or alternatively please apply today