Permanent full-time position - Birmingham based.
Monday - Friday 8.45am-5.15pm, you will be required to work two weekends per month either on a Saturday or Sunday.
Saturday hours: 9.45am-2.30pm.
Sunday hours: 10am-1pm.
Our client based in Birmingham are looking for a Personal Banker to the join the team. This is an exciting opportunity, to join a dynamic and expanding Financial Services Business.
As a personal banker you will be providing 1st class customer service in a branch-based setting.
- Identifies and pursues sales opportunities through client referrals, the organisations internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
- Delivers superior customer service, promptly handling all calls and emails received; fosters strong customer relations and actively promotes the organisation as the preferred provider of banking services.
- Establishes and maintains the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries and complaints are addressed in a prompt and amenable manner and where applicable, directed to the relevant department on the client's behalf.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to cross sell products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
- Responsible for operating cash and attending to customers and maintenance of the cash register, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the bank.
- Responsible for processing of Remittances.
- Identifies and develops opportunities; innovates and make things happen.
- Self-driven and self-reliant - set aims and targets and leads by example.
- Results oriented.
- Self-assured and confident.
- Understanding of Financial services
- Prior experience in a similar role - desirable but not essential