Category Production Assistant
The purpose of this role is to control and coordinate your category product range with suppliers and our Own Label factory packing facility to ensure finished goods are supplied to our distribution centres, stores and international customers to the agreed quantities and time-lines.This role is a Planning role and would suit someone with prior experience. There is scope to learn a lot about the planning function and have exposure to working with Suppliers and internal stakeholders, as well as cross functional working into other categories.
- Managing complex sales and demand planning spreadsheets to identify our purchase ordering and packing requirements of finished goods
- Place orders with supplier and expedite delays or issues to ensure we achieve our KPI targets of order supply
- Work closely and in collaboration with our packing factory production planners to ensure our production lines are effectively optimised whilst supplying products to tight deadlines
- Actively coordinate within our end-to-end supply chain for new product introductions and end of life cycle exit planning to achieve a seamless introductions and exit results
- Good professional communication skills using various media to engage and strongly influence suppliers performance and compliance throughout the supply chain to achieve your category range stock availability performance KPIs
- Be able to work under pressure of prioritisation and internal/external changing circumstances that impact on service levels and order fulfilment
- An aptitude to control and maintain purchasing and scheduling stock replenishment product flows from suppliers and our packing factory to our distribution centres and to our stores
- Good understanding of a business that engages with high levels of promotions and seasonality of product supply and ranging.
- Demonstrate experience with a high level of competence in analysing inventory data and presenting summary analysis
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???