Business Support and Compliance Officer
Search Consultancy is looking for a Business Support and Compliance Officer In the Shropshire area,you will be working for MacIntyre who are entering a period of exciting change and progression within the Management team.
During this time it is essential that the quality standards are still met and the stability of the services are maintained.
In order to ensure continuing exceptional quality service provision and service we would like additional support for the Area Manager for a temporary period. The Area Manager is also the Registered Manager to the DCA.
The role will be task orientated and will require the following skills:
- Excellent IT skill and the ability to use online systems such as ITrent and Assessnet, must be familiar and able to use Excel to a high level.
- Adaptable and confident communication skills in person, via phone and email.
- Work on own initiative and proactive with assigned tasks.
- Able to work independently as necessary.
- Positive and motivated.
An example of tasks are:
- Upload and review and sign off incidents
- Data check timesheets, upload end of month returns
- Review and report on Monthly incident stats
- Review and report on Quarterly compliance inspection, upload data (Finance, Mediation and health and Safety)
- Carry out monthly Finance and Medication checks within each service
- Oversee rota management in order to flag up issues and gaps.
Training will be given but experience with similar systems is preferable
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age