Systems and Applications Support Administrator
We are recruiting on behalf of our global client who are seeking an experience Systems and Applications Support Administrator (SAS). The position is a 2-year fixed term contract. The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to enhance their IT skills and business knowledge within a highly successful growing business.
The Systems and Applications Support Administrator role provides 1st Line Support to the Corporate Buying Department. You will be responsible for 1st Line Support working on off the shelf and bespoke software applications. You will become the primary point of contact for support issues raised across the department, by phone, email and in person.
As the Systems and Applications Support Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Taking and triage incoming calls to the Systems and Applications Support Team
- Providing basic troubleshooting solutions
- Prioritising and assign support emails/tickets to the relevant team members
- Escalating issues where required, ensuring resolution in agreed time frames
- Effectively communicate issues regarding IT to the Corporate Buying Department
- Assisting in testing of new releases and to ensure compatibility for Corporate Buying users
- Assisting with team calendar management and co-ordination for the Systems and Applications Support Team
The successful candidate for the role of Systems and Applications Support Administrator will have:
- Experience of interacting with stakeholders and the ability to effectively communicate across different levels is essential
- GCSE or equivalent
- Ability to interact and communicate with technical and non-technical users and adapt your style depending on the audience
- Experience in bespoke and off-the-shelf software
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
In return the SAS Administrator will receive a basic salary of GBP21,590 rising to GBP26,565. Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.