Children's Home Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Up to £35,000 per annum (DOE)
PCF Residential Childcare are looking for an experienced Children's Home Manager to join an exciting newly registered company. This is an excellent opportunity to join the organisation now to instil your own ethos into the home/company.
We are looking for a Children's Home Manager, who has experience with running a children's home for young people with Emotional and/or Behavioural Difficulties. The home has 5 bedrooms, caring for children aged 8 - 18 with EBD and mild learning difficulties. (Registered for up to 3 Young People).
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To support effective training, supervision and development of staff
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills and have an excellent understanding of Ofsted regulations for Children's Homes.
• Completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience), as well as Outcomes incentive and bonus scheme with good opportunities for career progression.
Apply for Children's Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly