Administration Manager - Worcester
Our client has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Administration Manager to join a successful luxury brand in their Worcester Showroom
About the company:
They have been making handmade bespoke kitchens for more than 40 years and know exactly what it takes to deliver luxury furniture that their clients are proud to use and have in their homes.
They are currently recruiting for a Showroom Administration Manager to provide support to the Kitchen Designer, support the running of the showroom, as well as ensuring all orders are administered and managed appropriately through to installation.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual who wants to work in an exclusive location in Worcester within a luxury environment.
- You will have previous work experience in an administrative role
- Strong attention to detail and accurate in producing information
- Ability to prioritise work, be highly organised and manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Will be highly organised and able to coordinate projects through to completion
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve any issues that may arise
- Able to influence others when necessary
- May on occasion travel to other showroom locations
If you're ready to take the next step in your career as an Administration Manager - APPLY TODAY!