Independent Financial Adviser - Midlands
Independent Financial Adviser
Based in the Midlands
Basic Salary GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 Per Annum, OTE up to GBP100,000 Per Annum
We are working with an award-winning national financial advice practice who are offering excellent packages for Independent Financial Advisers.
Due to successful expansion, our client is looking for an Independent Financial Adviser to assist with increasing levels of demand in the Midlands area.
Due to the requirements of the role, it is essential that you hold a QCF Level 4 Diploma qualification.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a growing client bank with your progression supported, as well as flexible working and a competitive commission and bonus structure leading to potential on target earnings of GBP100,000 per annum.
Applications are welcomed from candidates with no prior experience as there will be extensive coaching available from some of the most successful and respected individuals in the wealth management industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact clients and set up meetings, whilst enjoying the support of the dedicated business development team.
- Meet clients and conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and investment aims.
- Research the marketplace and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Obtain sufficient client information and analyse the details gathered.
- Work in conjunction with Paraplanners to ensure that customers meet the eligibility and compliance criteria for the products requested.
- Assist clients to make informed financial decisions.
- Promote and sell financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
- Qualified with a QCF Level 4 Diploma.
- Experience of working as an IFA or within an IFA practice is highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organised.
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we cannot give feedback to individual applicants. Should you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume you have not been successful.