Field based Quality Officer
Field Sales Quality Officer, Home based (Midlands). GBPcompetitive + Excellent Benefits & Bonus
Excellent opportunity has arisen within a leading product provider for a Field Based Quality Officer to be responsible for the Supervision of individuals to establish competence and ensure ongoing competence is maintained through a range of monitoring, feedback and coaching activities.
As the Field Based Quality Officer you will assist in the delivery of the Training and Competency scheme to the UK Sales Advisers.
My client is a growing, ambitious business and they are looking for like-minded individuals who are driven and aspirational. In return they offer excellent development and growth with superb long term career progression.
- Working closely and engaging directly with Advisers and Sales Managers, identifying risks by analysing Monitoring Data, Quality MI and Key Performance Information.
- Home based, you will be carrying out desk based activity and monitoring, as well as face to face meetings.
- Conducting Risk based observations and assessments of Advisers.
- Liaising with clients and advisers on issues identified from monitoring activities and provide training to ensure best practice.
- Provide feedback and advice to Managers accordingly as well as carrying out coaching and training for Advisers.
- You must be able to demonstrate relevant, previous experience in a similar customer facing role within insurance or financial services.
- Experience working with Mortgages and Protection products a distinct advantage.
- Preferably some industry based qualifications: FPC 1-3 or CeMap / MAQ or equivalent.
- Experience of working in Sales, Training, Quality or Compliance.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop excellent relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, well organised and a keen eye for detail.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving licence.
For further details on this and many other great opportunities within Compliance, please contact Andrew Stark.