6 days left
- Contract Type
Your new company
My client is a pioneering organisation that operates across the social care, health and housing sectors. It is an exciting time to be joining the organisation, as what they do matters not only to the current but for the future.
Your new role
- To help plan and direct the creation of material that will maintain and enhance the public image of the organisation.
- Scan and monitor relevant press and social media for the sector including blogs and online forums.
- Research and gather case studies, photography and video to support press enquiries and the organisations other communication channels
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications, lead the organisations Corporate Announcements or Crisis Communications, helping ensure coverage is monitored and key messages prepared.
- Maintain relationships with key editors, producers and journalists within the sector, seeking opportunities to develop story lines that promote the Charity and the sector's work
- Support the organisations social media presence linked to media messages, uploading written material (e.g blogs) or press comment as well as digital photography and video material.
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Innovation lead press projects and campaigns linked to the organisations initiatives (e.g documentaries, fundraising campaigns or corporate events)
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in the development and delivery of the organisations other communication strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in a press environment
- Experience managing projects and teams linked to communication strategies
- Experience supporting staff or internal stakeholder communications for a medium or large organisation
- Experience Supporting web and social media platforms
- Desirable: Driving license
- Desirable: The post holder should have a degree level qualification in a communications or PR related discipline or a communications or marketing diploma or a NCTJ qualification. What you'll get in return
- You will receive a competitive salary of GBP25,000 - GBP31,000 per annum (subject to skills, qualifications and experience)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
- 25 days plus statutory bank holidays