Locum Social Worker - Adults Services
Herefordshire County Council are currently searching for experienced Locum Social Workers to join their Community Team. The role will be looking to start as soon as possible due to an expected increase in workload, and will be for a 3 month rolling contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming Community team with a history of typically long contracts due to their working environment and team structure.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates of up to GBP28p/h
- Typically long contracts lasting over 6 months
- Supportive team in a challenging industry
- Flexible working patterns
As well as the usual responsibilities found in a Social Worker role you will:
- Require access to a car as public transport would not cover entirety of patch
- Providing assistance and support to other Social Workers within your team
- Accurately assess service user's needs in a variety of cases.
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full Clear Driving License
Rate: up to GBP28p/h
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Locum Social Worker vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!