PK Education are working with Specialist Schools and Alternative Provisions across Warwickshire and Leicestershire to recruit SEND Supply Teachers to work on a full time and part time basis, starting September 2019.
We would like to hear from Qualified Teachers who are passionate about supporting young people to make progress in their emotional, social and physical well-being.
Applicants must have experience working with students with SEMH and be confident in delivering positive learning strategies which enable pupils to manage and self-regulate their behaviour, anxieties and emotions.
You will be working with students across the primary and secondary age range in small classes and will be covering other subjects in addition to your specialism. Applicants must hold Secondary QTS or QTLS for these roles and we are welcoming applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.
Team Teach training is not essential but desirable for these roles.
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• Opportunities to complete Team Teach Training with us.
• An attractive 'recommend a friend' reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you would like to hear about other East Midlands SEND supply teaching and support roles please visit our website and get in touch with our office on .