Regional Commercial Accountant
Marks Sattin are working with a high-growth private equity backed healthcare business who have a new requirement for Commercial Accountant.
This is a new role following some recent acquisitions and as such you will lead on the intregration and development of new financial reporting of the new businesses, commercial projects and new business systems.
- Lead on Financial integration of New Business Acquisitions
- Develop Budgets & Forecasts for new businesses post acquisition
- Ensure Budget compliance and explain variance to Budget / Forecast
- Identify cost savings and revenue opportunities
- Ensure compliance to weekly & monthly KPI's and financial reporting timetable
- Support implementation of a new business system
- Identify and suggest early action to mitigate any financial risk
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Prior experience and operational understanding of private healthcare or care
- Willing to travel Nationwide