Warehouse Audit Assistant
The position is based in our Burton distribution site. The role is to carry out periodic cycle counts and full physical counts if required in order to maintain an accurate inventory.
- Conduct stock counts in distribution facilities according to timetable
- Identify any short dated stock and report issues
- To carry out projects and requests as requested by the Warehouse Audit Manager's & Head of Internal Audit
- To ensure that all procedures/SOP's are followed and adhered for Auditing purposes
- To ensure all variances are investigated and reported including back up locations
- To complete all necessary reports and spreadsheets
- FLT Reach truck licence is preferred but not essential
- Ideally be Forklift or Scissor lift trained (not essential, training can be given)
- It is essential that the audit assistant is accurate and numerate
- You must be a strong communicator and able to communicate with warehouse management
- Attention to detail
- Diligent and focused
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Multi-skilled in terms understanding AS400 system and communicating to people at all levels
- Computer literate with Excel skills
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???